Terms & Conditions
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RURAL INTERIORS
Registered Office Rural Interiors, Unit 22 Denby Dale Business Park, Wakefield Road, Denby
Dale, Huddersfield HD8 8QH Registered in England and Wales
Co Reg Number
These terms apply only to our website customers. (Distance Selling).
1. Rural Interiors intends to rely upon the terms set out below. Any variation, cancellation or
waiver of these conditions will be valid only if made in writing and signed by both parties.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the customers statutory rights as a
3. You should not proceed with your purchase until you have read and agreed to these terms
4. Rural Interiors reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
For this reason we encourage you to review them whenever you use this website.
Product Descriptions & Prices
1. We and our suppliers are continuously developing all products. Therefore any
specification or dimensions, supplied by Rural Interiors shall be treated as a guide only. If
you are buying for a specific space please either email or call ahead to check sizes.
2. Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown are accurate at the time you place your
order. Except in cases of obvious error for example £0
3. All prices include VAT, where appropriate, at the prevailing rate and are subject to any
promotional offer or discount.
4. We have gone to great lengths to illustrate our products, but each image will of course, be
limited by the screen settings of your own monitor.
1. The Company will do all that it reasonably can to meet the date given for delivery. In the
case of unforseen circumstances, beyond the control of the Company, the Company will
contact the customer and agree an alternative date.
2. The Customer shall accept delivery when tendered whether before or after the estimated
date. If the customer does not take delivery when tendered the Company shall be deemed
to have performed its obligation in respect of the goods. The customer shall pay any
additional expenses incurred by the Company including (but not limited to) a storage charge.
3. Subject to agreement the company may deliver the goods in instalments. Each instalment
shall be classed as a separate contract and will be invoiced and payment becomes due.
4. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the goods can be delivered without risk of
loss or damage to the Customers property.
5. The delivery team may consider that delivery to the chosen location may result in damage
to the Customers property. In such circumstances the team will inform the customer or the
Customers representative and delivery will continue only once the Customer or the
Customers representative has signed the delivery waiver.
6. The customer is asked to examine the goods as soon as reasonably possible after delivery
and notify the company in writing of any fault or damage as soon as possible.
1. The Company’s terms are that payment will be taken in full at the time of the order.
2. You must pay by credit, charge or debit card at the time of order. The price of any product
is the price in force at the date and time of your order. You undertake that all details
provided by you on our website will be correct; that the credit, charge or debit card which
you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of any products.
3. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit charge or debit card details before
accepting your order.
1. Every endeavour shall be made by the company to ensure that samples shown on the web
are a fair representation of goods to be supplied to the customer.
2. The Company shall not be liable if goods supplied do not comply with any previous
samples, unless non-compliance is substantial.
3. Wood/Leather are natural products and some variations can occur, but the company shall
not be liable unless the variation is substantial.
Your Right of Cancellation (Distance Selling Regulations)
You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 7 working days after
you receive your order (see below).
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to the Company by letter,
fax or email, giving details of the items ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
Notification by phone is not sufficient.
If you exercise your right of cancellation after the items have been delivered to you, you will
be responsible for returning them to the Rural Interiors at your own cost. The items must be
returned to Rural Interiors, Unit 22 Denby Dale Business Park, Denby Dale, Huddersfield HD8
8QH. You must take reasonable care to ensure that the items are not damaged in the
meantime or in transit.
Once you have notified Rural Interior that you are cancelling the contract, Rural Interiors will
refund or re-credit you within 14 working days for any sum that has been paid by you or
debited from your credit card, on return of the goods. If you do not return the goods as
required, Rural Interiors may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering
The supply of goods made or ordered to the consumer’s specifications or clearly
personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned.
Exclusion of Liability
The liability of the Company in respect of any goods proven to be defective shall not exceed
the price for the goods under this agreement and no liability shall accrue for any indirect or
consequential loss howsoever arising suffered by the Customer.
1. If the goods are to be delivered by the company or its carrier the risk shall pass when the
goods have been delivered to the customer.
2. If the customer or their carrier collects the goods the risk in them shall pass upon
commencement of loading onto the collecting transport or being taken into the possession
or control of the Customer its servants or agents.
3. If the customer does not take delivery of the goods when tendered the risk shall pass
when delivery should have been accepted. The Customer shall be liable for any reasonable
additional costs incurred by the Company including (but not limited to) a storage charge.
The Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform any or all of its obligations under
the agreement arising from any inability to secure or procure at a reasonable cost labour,
materials or other supplies of any kind or any act of God, war, strike, lockout or other labour
dispute, fire, flood, drought, equipment failure, legislation, order of public authority or any
other cause whatsoever beyond its control.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at
your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your own computer
system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.